You really need to have useful information and advice.
You need to know what steps you should be taking as you pursue franchise or business opportunity ownership.
1. How to decide what types of businesses to investigate
2. How to figure out how much you can afford to invest
3. How to determine your real start-up costs
4. How to find that “perfect” business to buy
5. How-and where to start your search
6. How to tell if you’re looking at quality opportunities
7. How to do great research
8. How to approach lenders
9. Where to go for business plan help
10. How to make your yes or no decision
We’re committed to providing useful information from some of the best sources on the planet.
Franchise articles from the US Small Business Administration’s Community site.
International Franchise Association articles
Franchise law blog articles-Charles Internacola
Franchise law blog articles-Rush Nigut
Franchise law blog-Einbinder & Dunn
Australian franchise articles
Starting a business articles-StartUp Nation
Business and franchise articles-BizBuySell